We are pleased to be able to make moving to a new home easy for you at Nansledan with our Move Assist Scheme in conjunction with our Site Agents, Bradleys.
Move Assist is a practical solution for those seeking their dream new home at Nansledan, but have an existing residence to sell.
How Does it work?
- Choose your new home
- Bradleys will inspect your current home to assess its suitability for Move Assist. We will advise on suitability and price to get you moving in a specific period. At this stage we will take a fully refundable reservation fee on £1,000 and we will hold your new home ‘off market’ for a 4 week period
- Your home will be marketed for a pre-agreed timescale in order to secure a buyer and, if successful, Bradleys and Morrish will help you move to your new home
Benefits of Move Assist?
- No estate agent fees to pay for moving home
- £500 towards your conveyancing fees if you appoint a Bradleys solicitor to act for you
- Secure your new home easily all through one Agent
For more information, contact our Morrish Sales & Marketing Suite at Nansledan on 01637 838171 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Morrish Builders please visit our pages on Instagram and Facebook.